Monday, August 12, 2013

Metabolic mayhem | metabolic mayhem method

Metabolic mayhem | metabolic mayhem method




click here for more images


i bent down to tie my sneakers. I had just arrived home from work and was rushing around, trying to get ready to go to the gym.


you’re going to miss bedtime? our 3-month-old was in my wife’s arms as she spoke. I let out a sigh. I just have to do something to lose this fat my words trailed off. I sat and thought for a moment. I walked downstairs to the kitchen table and logged into my computer. I pulled up the website where i had downloaded the program for busy people that i never had any time to do.


i wrote down the customer support number. After my new son’s bed time, i’d call them. That phone call would change my life do any of these sound like you?



why would i do this? i believe in new beginnings. I believe in helping people. And i believe in making it easy for you to get started now, because one thing i don’t believe in wasting time.


metabolic mayhem was designed to help people just like me the busiest of the busy moms and dads shed their unwanted fat with workouts that last 20 minutes or less.


but, believe it or not, metabolic mayhem almost never existed. It took a brief (but intense) five-minute phone with a fitness expert to finally get the ball rolling


l isten. Years ago,…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment