Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sell vintage and thrift store items on ebay? for high profits

Sell vintage and thrift store items on ebay? for high profits




click here for more images


sell vintage and thrift store items on ebay? for high profits is

these are my thrift store finds to sell on ebay and amazon. Most of the stuff is new. I like selling new items because the customer can’t complain about condition unless its a collectible and has shelf wear. They can only really make product reviews which you can get those negative feedbacks removed.


i found a lot of cds, cassette tapes, and dvds. I like those because they are lightweight. I found a nice shot glass that features a guy with a mustache and monocle. Horace deceased is what is on the glass. I also found a board game and puzzle.


you can make money reselling thrift store items on ebay. I have made some videos that show specific thrift store finds to make money.

………read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment