Thursday, August 29, 2013

How to Start A Pizza Business, from Pizza Therapy

How to Start A Pizza Business, from Pizza TherapyClick Image To Visit Site You will discover the inside tricks and tips, and hidden information, about starting a pizza business! (Includes exclusive audio interviews with pizza masters…)


Hi my name is is Albert Grande, The Pizza Promoter, and owner of Pizza Therapy, a resource for pizza. I have been featured in three books about pizza, been on radio, television, newspapers, magazines, and of course the Internet. Pizza Therapy was recently listed as a pizza resource for the New York Times.



I know about pizza. As a matter of fact, I was recently given the name: "The Pizza Promoter".


Over the years, I have gotten hundreds of emails from people, just like you, wanting information about getting into the pizza business.


I spent dozens of hours researching their questions and answered all of them I spent a lot of time learning about how to start a pizza business… After hundreds of hours of research, I noticed that I had collected a vast amount of information. These inside secrets were invaluable for anyone who wanted to know about the pizza business. And now I want to share the inside secrets and information I learned with you…


I have put all of my pizza business resources, tips and secret information together for the first time.


If you want to get into the pizza business you need to discover the best pizza secrets that can be at your fingertips.


"…Whether you are a beginner or a veteran this report will save you time and money."…


"At last there is a comprehensive collection of resources that will guide aspiring pizzeria owners. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran this report will save you time and money. Finally all the answers are available in one easy to use collection"


Audio Interview of Chef Carl Oshinsky (featured on PBS) describing his unique pizza business model


Audio Interview of World Renowned Master Pizzaiolo: John Arena of Metro Pizza Las Vegas. Inside tips, and tricks of his incredibly successful pizza business


Steve Lieber, World Champion Pizza Maker and Old Time Pizzaiolo Albert Scalleate discuss advice for getting into the Pizza Business


How much would it cost to hire a pizza consultant: $1,000 an Hour? $500 Dollars an Hour?


If you are dissatisfied for any reason (and I mean any reason) I will give you a complete refund!


"If for any reason- you are not completely, totally satisfied, I will give you a complete refund. No questions asked. This is a completely no risk offer." Albert Grande, The Pizza Promoter


Albert Grande, The Pizza Promoter 600 Queen Street Suite #2406 Honolulu, Hawaii, 96813 Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment