Sunday, July 7, 2013

Writer income | all about getting paid to write!

Writer income | all about getting paid to write!




click here for more images


q. What if you could open your mailbox and see some checks from your writing instead of bills? q. What if you could have a flexible freelance lifestyle working from home or wherever you want and scheduling the hours to suit, even taking a day off occasionally?


q. What if you could tell people you are a writer and be proud of it because you’ve finally found a way to make it pay?


would you like to learn a bunch of different ways to earn a living as a writer? i have been working full-time as a freelance writer for the past 9 years. In this latest version of my book i reveal the best techniques i’ve discovered to earn money from writing.


but first a little background. Like many other writers i was still working in a full-time job when i started freelancing. I just knew that i wanted to be a writer. I dreamed of being able to do it full-time but i couldn’t really see how i could make my dream a reality.


little by little, though, my writing business grew. The biggest struggle was finding the time to write sometimes i seemed to be taking two steps forward then three steps back. But i persevered and eventually my writing business grew.


then, several years ago, i took the plunge i quit my day job. I felt that my writing business had grown to the point that it could support me if only i had more time to put into it. What a great feeling i was now going to be living the freelance lifestyle


do you know what? that’s when the hard work real…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment