Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Diablo3 Secrets – The #1 Bestselling Diablo 3 Guide

Diablo3 Secrets - The #1 Bestselling Diablo 3 GuideClick Image To Visit Site In just a few minutes, you will discover a secret cache of valuable information on how you can massively dominate your Diablo 3 games and experience a level of advancement like no one else on the Internet even if your installation DVD is still fresh in its wrapping!


If you don’t have a clue what’s going on, you will be wasting a lot of time and money in the game!



If you were around during the Diablo 2 era, you will know for sure that the teams that dominated the high levels had the best equipment, the best knowledge of instances, the best team and the best everything.


As you are reading this letter, you will probably feel that in order to dominate Diablo 3, painful sacrifices must be made… (really?)


You might even be forced to make a choice – boyfriend/girlfriend, or grinding months away in front of the PC just to get on top.


Believe me… grinding mobs endlessly in Diablo 3 is like cutting down a huge oak tree with a blunt axe.


What if I were to tell you that you can still lead a normal life while having the best gear, more gold than you can ever spend and a thoroughly optimized character that you can take on the mobs of hell all by yourself?


When the last game was really hot, I spent REAL money buying items in order to plow my way through a hardcore battle up Mount Arreat.


My team and I were taking on the guardians after fighting for hours and spending even more hours just organizing ourselves.


Even though I was a noob at that time, we mapped out our battle plan and did everything we could to make sure our attack was perfect.


My Internet connection went haywire and the ‘lag’ resulted in a dead hardcore character.


Months after months of grinding, sleepless nights, eye bags and skipping meals. All gone in a single night! I didn’t even know whether to laugh in disbelief or cry in anguish.


But I grew from that day because I knew that it was stupid to keep doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.


What can I say? I had poor gear and it even took me weeks to gather what I’ve got by killing the same mobs over and over again. (It almost felt like a chore to play Diablo if you know what I mean…)


It was a lack of knowledge and therefore I set myself out on a quest to find out what’s missing.


Now in Diablo 3, I’ve learned from the foolishness of my past self and here’s what I’ve accomplished for myself:


It’s a good feeling and I really want you to feel what I feel. That’s the whole purpose of you reading this letter.


There are two ways to learn from this game – from your own mistakes or follow the footsteps… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment