Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Secret Web Assets(SWA)

Secret Web Assets(SWA)Click Image To Visit Site Now you too can enjoy the benefits of a passive income… be able to rank sites in any niche… and never fear another Google update that destroys all your hard work. That feeling of frustration when your sites drop down the rankings will never happen again.


Whether you want to save up for a house, make sure you’re still pulling in cash long after you’ve retired or just have the money to whisk your girlfriend off to Paris on a whim, this letter could be what finally makes it all possible.



Sceptical? I understand. But let me assure you this is not some ‘magic button’ or insta-cash solution. It’s simply the 9 steps I use to rank all of my sites, and build the solid SEO foundation that KEEPS them ranked. Usually, I’ll only reveal this process to my consulting clients, but for a VERY LIMITED TIME, I’m making them available to you.


In a minute, I’ll show you the results I’ve achieved, but first, please let me introduce myself:


I remember the pattern it used to take. I’d build a site, rank it, and yeah, I’d make some money for a couple of days, maybe even a couple of weeks.


And then? Bam. My rankings were gone. Some switch flipped in Google and I was back to square one.


I tried looking up other SEO experts, but if they weren’t trying to sell some ‘Get To Number 1 In 3 Minutes By Magic’ report, they were telling me to spend every day building fake forum profiles and spamming blogs. Even if it worked – which it didn’t – it wasn’t how I wanted to be spending my time.


Now, I’m not going to tell you a silly story about how I came by my 9-step process. It was work, plain and simple. Long hours spent testing every SEO strategy I could think of.


Another site I built just for SWA as a case study using only the methods I show in this report, within just a few short weeks, I am ranking #4 for my targeted term in a very competitive niche, opening up plenty of monetization opportunities!


This is 100% from only organic traffic, and only a couple of keywords, and it works out as $1,991.6 per month over that period of time.


Do you know what’s better than making $2,000 in a month? Making $2,000 every month, from just one income source!


And it really is possible. I don’t have any special skills – I’m a college dropout, I’ve got no programming skills, and I’m not even a good writer.


So it doesn’t matter what your situation is… you CAN take advantage of this. You CAN rank your sites, GUARANTEED, and you CAN use them to make money.


But before I reveal how you too can take advantage of the methods that have given me so much success, you need to… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment