Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Argon Guide – The #1 Guide For Tera Online Leveling and Builds

Argon Guide - The #1 Guide For Tera Online Leveling and BuildsClick Image To Visit Site Believe me… It is not about the race or classes you use – it’s about the pros and the noobs.


Whether you are an honorable Amani archer or a hot headed Castanic, it doesn’t matter because no one will want to bring along a noob in intense gameplay because everyone is busy watching their own back. They would rather have someone else along for the ride because:



Know this… there are countless poor saps out there, wandering about aimlessly and hoping that they’ll somehow magically craft an amazing item and by chance learn the perfect keybind and rotation which will help them destroy everything in the game.


Others fight battle after battle hoping to level up easily but after months after months of fighting, they still haven’t reached level 60!


I want to send you a FREE INSIDER REPORT that reveals the Most Common Gaming Mistakes which Even Pros Make…


Just when you think of missing another birthday party or hitting the Friday night clubs, your addiction for the game or for the rewards kicks in and a few dozen hours are gone again.


Your girlfriend/boyfriend screams or texts you with death threats if you spend another minute in front of the computer.


Your grades plummet or your employer notices those thick dark rings around your eyes again.


You look starved as you skip another meal or bloated as the only thing you do is click a mouse and eat junk food (how convenient since you don’t have to prepare or cook…)


You are a smart guy who knows better than to sacrifice your personal life and throw everything away just because of a game…


My name is Mike Kim and I’ve been very active in the gaming world with games such as Starcraft 2, SWTOR and WoW… and I know why you are here.


Therefore, I’m not going to waste any time telling you how good my guide is first unless I establish some cold hard facts about my credibility:


I’ve also been a guide and mentor to THOUSANDS of players online for all these games and I ride with the top guilds for every big game and TERA is no different.


But months of wasting time in MMORPG games has taught me that time IS money. (Yes, we do pay a subscription fee… so the sooner we win, the less we spend!)


I went straight to the pros and gurus of gaming and studied their techniques like never before.


In just a few minutes, you will discover a treasure chest containing tons of important tips that will show you how you can easily dominate the game and gain complete mastery over your class even if you are just a newbie who hasn’t even opened your game packing!


I just want you to be clear that only winners are allowed to read beyond this point as I wouldn’t want to waste the other group’s time.


If you intend to ‘try out… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment