Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Speed Reading Secrets (Official Site)

Speed Reading Secrets (Official Site)Click Image To Visit Site It’s true. I was actually afraid I was going to wash out of flight school because of my poor reading skills.


My luck turned when one of my ground school instructors, a World War II fighter pilot named Conrad Strickland, suggested I try a “twist” on reading he had heard about.



Incredibly, it worked. My speed shot up by about 50%. But the amazing thing wasn’t so much that I was able to increase my speed – I was already reading much slower than the average person.


This course represents the contents of a 90-minute “mini seminar” we used to give to groups of 75 people. The purpose was to demonstrate the amazing power of the technique, and it was free. When we couldn’t handle the crowd anymore we started charging $65 per seat. People still came in droves. So, in essence, you are getting a $65 value when you sign up today.


If you’re serious about your reading skills but need proof the technique works, don’t miss this.


The course is delivered by email and you’ll receive one lesson per day for five consecutive days. You must confirm the first message to access the lessons – use a valid email address.


**Note: Your e-mail address is 100% safe with me. I’ll NEVER share your contact information, and you can unsubscribe at ANY TIME, instantly and automatically! Terms & Conditions


Anyway, this “quick-fix” technique got me thinking… If it’s this easy to bump your speed up by 50% in a lousy two minutes… what will it take to go higher… or even… MUCH higher?


So I began digging around in the library of New Mexico State University (this is where I did most of my aviation studying) for books and research materials about reading and learning strategies. I skimmed local bookstores for any books about the brain. And I even sent for some special reports by mail from an expert in London.


After a very short period of time of using the new technique and trying out combinations with some of the other methods I had found, I was able to read at a speed of about 450 wpm.


By now, I was in control of my pilot studies, because my ability to learn had improved quite a bit, too. This gave me a LOT of free time.


But instead of going out with my pilot buddies drinking beer (you should have seen some of these guys) or enjoying the New Mexico sun by the pool, I spent afternoons and weekends at the library experimenting with speed reading techniques.


This paid off in spades. Right after graduation in January of 1989, I had found the “golden grail.” In addition to having earned my Commercial Pilot License and FAA Flight Instructor Certificate… my reading speed had shot up to…


And not only was I reading 8 TIMES my initial speed… but I was doing it with higher comprehension than ever before!


Comprehension is the… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment