Monday, July 15, 2013

Trendy piano | how to play piano | play piano online | popular piano lessons

Trendy piano | how to play piano | play piano online | popular piano lessons




click here for more images


prepare yourself for the popular piano program that will propel you to a piano pop star in as little as 5 weeks


if you’ll take my hand, i’ll show you exactly what to learn, what to play, and what to practice so you can sit down at any piano without sheet music and play like a professional.


playing the piano isn’t about memorizing 3 or 4 songs, it s about understanding music so that you can jam with a band, accompany a song, or play whatever it is you feel like playing without the crutch of sheet music.


it’s about coming up with a tune on the spot or playing something fun you heard on the radio. Most importantly, it’s about having a good time. So why should i learn from you? let me introduce myself. My name is peter pho. I have been playing piano for over 22 years and teaching it for a little over 10 years.


in that time i discovered a lot of things about how new students with zero experience learn and practice piano.


every time i had a new student i had to fine tune and tweak my method of teaching a little more. After countless years of trial and error, i figured it out. Finally, it all clicked for me and my students. I discovered a simple system for teaching piano in the quickest and easiest way possible. <p


they’re playing songs from popular bands and singers like: the best part of all: they understand the piano. They understand important concepts like chords, rhythm, and melody. They know what to do with them and how to apply them t…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment