Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Travel school training manual

Travel school training manual




click here for more images


after i married and we moved to various cities as well as on the trips we would take, we always explored the area as though we would never return. We even checked out hotels which i do now as part of my profession.


in 1993 we sold 2 businesses and began a 2 month road trip in the us. After coming home, i was talking to a friend who was going to travel school at a community college. I decided i wanted to do this so i jumped into school and knew this was going to be my end of life career. After 2 years in school i went to work in a travel agency as an outside agent. Going to travel school was not even a drop in the bucket of the knowledge i needed to begin selling travel. This is the most complex business i have ever been in. After 7 years in 2 agencies, and being very independent, i moved my office home and have kept right on going. I now have a number of independent contractors who work with me.


this page is hosted by web wizardry works privacy po…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment