Thursday, July 11, 2013

The blood pressure reduction guide

The blood pressure reduction guide




click here for more images


” former high blood pressure victim reveals all-natural, drug free methods to overcome hypertension once and for all…”


d ear high blood pressure sufferer – if you or a loved one are currently struggling with high blood pressure… Or if you’re worried you’ll develop high blood pressure in the near future, then this is definitely the most important letter you will read today.


it was during a routine check-up my doctor dropped the bombshell that i had high blood pressure… I was stunned by the news…


even though i’d "let myself go a bit", i did not expect to be diagnosed with hypertension -


and i thought as i didn’t really feel any different that my high blood pressure was just an inconvenience – not something to worry about – rather than a the truly life threatening problem it is.


so, when my doctor warned me about the devestating effects that blood pressure can have on the body (more on this later) and wanted to put me on a popular blood pressure lowering medication that i began to take my condition seriously…


as i’m a health researcher (who really should have known better), i wanted to be sure that the medication being "pushed" on me was the right one for me -


and what i found out scared me into action. Did you know that most blood pressure medications can produce negative side-effects such as: fatigue… Dizziness… Depression… Impotence… Liver damage… And more… And so for the first time, i …read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment