Friday, July 19, 2013

Pitch page | the leslie cross domain

Pitch page | the leslie cross domain




click here for more images


leslie cross is a certified genius. Well, actually, i am the genius and leslie cross is my nome de plume, but what the heck. I simply don’t want the headaches from the trouble i am about to stir up, and trouble it is, trouble for your church, your pastors, your university, your friends, i will show you what is wrong about what you have been taught and how to think correctly about the universe we all live in. I have, in the past been kicked out, ostracised, and criticized by family, friends, universities, churches, social groups, you name it, they have excluded me because if i am correct their most fundamental understanding of the universe would overthrow their conceptions of the world and the way things work.


you too will question me ( here if you need to ), then hate me, then realize i am right, and then try to make your friends understand the truth. It is easier just to have them read the books, trust me, i am an expert. I am used to controversy and here, i lay out the most controversial thoughts in a series of ebooks in my nature of reality series. Just because you have a better understanding of the universe, one that is actually internally consistent, you don’t want other saying you are few bricks short of a load or, few cards shy of a full deck, or perhaps, few cards short of a deck, or maybe you are all crown and no filling, all booster no payload i deliver the payload.


i guarantee it is outside the box. In fact, it is its own box. No one else has my box, …read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment