Thursday, July 25, 2013

- patchwork quilting business

– patchwork quilting business




click here for more images


business guide to making money from your patchwork and quilting skills and knowledge introducing the new patchwork and quilting business compendium which every woman who thinks of turning her passion into profit absolutely must have


dear pippa (i hope you don t mind me calling you pippa ), i was in a dead-end job, and i was miserable because i just didn t think that i could quit. I needed the money, of course, and i thought that there was nothing else i could do. The only thing that kept me sane was my quilting at nights and weekends. All the time sewing, i used to dream of being free, being my own boss and making money from my crafting skills. I knew i could do it, i just didn t know how to get started until i found your fabulous new ebook.


actually, there were so many options for making money that at first i didn’t know where to start, and it was soooooooo exciting reading about all the possibilities then i did lots of market research, the way you suggested, and i figure that i can make photo-memory quilts because i know so many people who would love to capture their family history that way. So thanks i can see a way of quitting my day job’ and being self sufficient from my quilting. And i feel happy all day, every day now. Thank you so much


here’s why anna loves this fantastic new ebook, and you will too when you discover business compendium how to make money from your crafts of patchwork and quilting *** with essential information to help you d…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment