Saturday, July 20, 2013

Painless traffic with mick moore and bill mcrea – painless traffic home

Painless traffic with mick moore and bill mcrea – painless traffic home




click here for more images


and i’m going to explain things real quick before i show you a demo ofour updated, new and improved traffic system that generates tons of traffic and has generated income like this.


let’s not get into a long story of who i am or was. But, quickly. I was a frustrated has-been that just couldn’t hold a job. I tried to make money online. Mainly because i couldn’t find a job that i liked. I bought a lot of so-called ‘systems’ out there to generate traffic that just didn’t work. Until i found out about a guy named bill mcrea.


lucky for me, he lived in the same city i did, beautiful – sunny san diego… This is a picture of his software company here is san diego. Bill shared with me how he has generated an amazing income selling other people’s products in all sort of different niches.


not just selling his stuff or his product launches, but others as well. After several beers and some fish tacos, i was able to talk bill into giving me a copy for myself to beta test… And the rest is history.


this is just some of my screenshots of the success i’m having doing affiliate offers with this software.


and this is not by selling my own products. This is almost 100% affiliate offers using clickbank. Now, not only is bill a good friend of mine, but we’ve become business partners. And we’re excited to launch the newest version 3.0 of the painless traffic software. This is the software bill and i collaborated on and made even better. T…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment