Friday, July 26, 2013

Learn Professional and Delicious Pastry

Learn Professional and Delicious PastryClick Image To Visit Site Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could make cakes and desserts with a professional look and perfectly balanced taste? Cakes that make your friends and family wonder whether you turned into a French patissier over night?


Hi, my name is Keiko. I am a professional patissier and pastry teacher. My students are “normal” people with no former education or special skills in baking…



Imagine what your friend’s reactions will be when you present a professional cake next time. Not an expensive cake you bought in the patisserie… a professional and delicious cake that YOU made all by yourself!


Read what members say about keikos-cake.com and watch the example video below. I’m looking forward to welcoming you as a new member of my exclusive pastry community.


? Pistachio Mousse Cake ? This delicate cake has the perfect balance of chocolate, cherry, and pistachio flavours. It has soft layers of biscuit, mousse, and ganache, topped with pistachio streusel.


? Coffee Roll ? Learn to make silky soft rolls… that never crack! The coffee roll is covered with an extra layer of choux pastry.


? Mango Mousse Cake ? This cake never fails to impress. It’s a tempting combination of mango and milk chocolate mousse with crunchy nuts biscuit bottom. And you also learn how to make this cute ribbon sponge border…


? Truffles ? Learn to make truffles and bon bon chocolates! Chef Keiko shows how to master chocolate tempering so you can work with chocolate like a pro.


Each cake comes with a video and detailed pdf instructions with lots of images. It shows how you can make each cake and dessert from start to finish.


Question: “But what if my cake doesn’t look so nice and perfect as on your shiny pictures?”


Answer: No problem! You can always just ask the Chef for help! Post your cake pictures in the member forum and Chef Keiko will tell you what went wrong and how to fix it. Isn’t it nice to have a pastry chef give you specific tips how to improve your cakes to perfection?


Also, there is something for every one on this site – from the new to the ambitious baker. And all questions, even extending to general questions on baking, ingredients, techniques, etc., are answered fully and promptly.


“Since I have joined Keios-cake club. I have learnt a lot about pastry and cake baking. I always make my own cakes, and they have never taste this good before! I am a stay at home mum, and learning how to ake cakes this way is really easy, at my own time, my own pace, and most important, a teacher who can illustrate the important technique, and also can answer my questions or help when I get problems.” Helena Coulson, Sydney, Australia


“The step by step videos turn an amature into an experienced baker.” Jasmine Chen, Taipei, Taiwan


“Since I joined Keikos-cake I’ve learn so many new recipes and techniques that help me improve my baking skills… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment