Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lap band success

Lap band success




click here for more images


it’s not your fault that losing weight with your lap band is proving slower and harder than you were expecting


discover the truth and finally slim-down , destroy your cravings , end your lap band misery and feel attractive and confident once and for all


discover the proven 5-step plan to boost your weight loss and feel happy and fulfilled so you can live the life you truly deserve


here s a small taste of the vital information you need to get the best results from your lap band my journey with the lap band has been rough in fact, i almost took matters into my own hands, and ended that journey a few years ago


but the fact that i m still here today slim and happy, is proof that it is possible to overcome, and end your emotional reliance on food, and get the body and life you’ve always wanted


let me tell you my story it was the worst week i had since my surgery thanksgiving week. I was at a point where all i was thinking about all day, was food. I had to actually fight to resist my strong cravings


i just wanted to take one bite of that turkey just eat one piece of pumpkin pie i just wanted to be able to taste some of the same things everyone else was eating


not only was i still obese, but i couldn’t even enjoy my own life my cravings were driving me insane, but i did my best to resist the temptation . When i got onto the scales that week, i was dumb-founded – my weight loss had stalled all the agony and deprivation i’d …read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment