Sunday, July 14, 2013

Easy singing lessons – singing lessons online – easy singing lessons

Easy singing lessons – singing lessons online – easy singing lessons




click here for more images


i have learned more in one little lesson than i did in almost 2 years of voice lessons, so i feel i have already learned more than i paid for. Patti a.


i am enjoying this course so far. I have noticed improvement in my singing since the first lesson…just a lot i needed to learn and you guys are helping. Thank you so much rachel c.


singing the hymns in church sunday…headed up for that high e2…it went up like an arpeggio…i remembered to smile and find that resonance spot in my head and hit it soundly before, i kept trying to force that out of my throat. I surprised my kids so much. They all stared and said, "mom, we’ve never heard you sing that high before " they really did it was great. Thanks. Melanie k.


this training session provided me with valuable information … I liked the diagrams and exercises i like everything about it…keep up the good work frozen_tearz


i went through the lessons quickly the first time (about a week ago). Now i am going through them slowly repeating them every few days. I can already tell a difference in my breath control. I can also hit those high notes more easily…..in the past i have always shyed away from soprano parts because i thought my range limit was b (middle of staff). Now i feel comfortable at a c or d. Soon i may extend my range to an e lin3330


i like that you feel like you have a coach with you at all times yolanda b. I like the practicality of the exercises given. It offered a go…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment