Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cometeachenglishinbrazil

Cometeachenglishinbrazil




click here for more images


get answers to your biggest questions free n t t t t n t t t t n where are the jobs? when is the best time to come? how much can you earn? do you need a certification? n t t t t t n t t t t n t t t n t t n t t n t t n t t t<p


we never sell or distribute your contact information n t n t t n n t t n t t n t t t t t<p i ve worked for a living, and now i teach english in brazil. Teaching english is better. – df, english teacher in rio de janeiro not so many years ago, i had a good job working for a software company. I had a good salary, good benefits, and bonuses when we had a good quarter. I got along well with my boss and co-workers. Sometimes i traveled. Otherwise i worked from my home office.


and yet i was not happy. My job had evolved to be mostly handling disgruntled clients. When i answered the telephone, when i opened my e-mails, when i checked voicemail i knew what most of them would be.


someone, somewhere, was unhappy about something. And expecting me to fix it. I continued on this way for about 3 1/2 years. I enjoyed occasionally being the hero, but over time, with more and more clients with more and more problems, and with less and less money at my disposal to address those problems, i found myself less able to be the hero.


more often i was a punching bag. I was frequently upbraided, yelled at, cursed at even physically threatened on a couple of occasions.


i came to really hate beginning my work day. But like a good soldier, i …read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment