Monday, July 15, 2013

Bring back the love of your life | retrievealover.com

Bring back the love of your life | retrievealover.com




click here for more images


i wholeheartedly recommend you get this book, read it and follow it to a t. Not only will you feel better and enhance your life in every area, you will also have a better understanding of how you and others tick. Annette jones, gold coast, australia


author the separated woman’s guide to a bright future . <p to: all seekers of the secret to loving, happy and harmonious relationships from: cucan pemo and anandi peters relationship coaches are you in a difficult relationship right now and are feeling the whole world is crashing down on you?


did you know? if you still want it, there s hope for your lost love. Years ago the love of my life was involved in an extramarital affair and he wanted a separation. I was full of anguish and disbelief when it happened. I couldn t believe my eyes and ears. I thought i had been a good girlfriend to him, giving him the greatest care and love. In fact i gave him everything


when my relationship failed, i wanted desperately to bring him back. I felt deep in my heart that we should be together. But i did not know why this happened, what went wrong and how i could fix it


well meaning friends and family members tried to counsel me and even tried to talk me out of having him back by my side.


i searched every book and program i could get hold of all of them written by relationship experts, psychologists, counsellors and practitioners in their field of expertise. From ancient wisdom to the cutting edge of neuroscienc…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment