Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Best bridal shower games and more – printable games, themes and more

Best bridal shower games and more – printable games, themes and more




click here for more images


best bridal shower games and more – printable games, themes and more is


dear bridal shower planner,


my name is catherine rose and i have something to share with you. I have faced some of the same giants that you are probably facing right now. I had to host several bridal showers in a very short amount of time. One would have been difficult enough for me, but three! the hassles i went through are still fresh in my mind! what i needed more than anything was time! time is always a precious commodity in my life! how about yours?


i wanted to create atmosphere, fun, ambiance, and memories, so i started searching the internet for all the secrets, tips, and games i would need to host some great bridal showers.


what junk i had to sort through! advertising banners were flashing, hotlinks were taking me everywhere but where i wanted to be, and the games i found were trite, mediocre, and just plain worthless in my opinion. For every hour of searching, i could find at least one idea to adapt. Time was just ticking by, and i had a million other things to do! i decided that someone had to compile all the good ideas into one source, to save all the other bridal shower hostesses the pain of going through what i went through!


best bridal shower games

best bridal shower games

best bridal shower ………read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment