Monday, July 15, 2013

Beginners guitar course online | guitaringenuity.com

Beginners guitar course online | guitaringenuity.com




click here for more images


thank you very much for you interest in my beginners guitar course. This comprehensive online guitar teaching program was developed by me personally i am a teacher with over 25 years of playing experience. This course is for folks who have no or very little knowledge around the instrument and are looking for a no-nonsense tutorial that will get them the results they are looking for.


tim said: i just finished the beginners guitar course and i want to tell you how happy i am that you pushed so hard for the practice. I want to continue to progress and i find that the structure you provided kept me on course. This was the best $69* i have spent in quite some time. Your quick personal responses to my queries were a surprise bonus. I cannot see any beginner like myself getting better value for their money. (the price has since been reduced to $49 )


sarah said : ulrich s online guitar course provides tons of value – watch sarah’s video review of the beginners guitar course


mrs. Loeffler (had just turned 80 when she became my student) said: thank you very much for your patience. I learned so many things.


holly said: thank you for your fast responses..;-) emma said: i am fortunate enough to have come across guitar ingenuity and the best online guitar lessons for beginners. Ulrich is a passionate guitarist and has been teaching guitar for over 25 years. I think ulrich may be passionate about everything, that he does because his guitar lessons are great. …read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment