Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bad breath

Bad breath




click here for more images


the truth of how anybody can permanently cure their bad breath… Are you ready to lose your bad breath paranoia in social or work situations, and share intimate, sensual kisses with your lover without bad breath ruining the moment for you both?


although we have never met before, i believe we both grudgingly share a pretty awful affinity. It is a problem which plagues us every day of our lives, yet until now, there appeared to be absolutely no hope for us even my own doctor told me i should forget it and live my life imagine that?


well, doc, that s pretty hard because we bad breath sufferers… And these aren t only from my experiences, but also the experiences of others who i have talked to over the course of many years. Do any of the above feelings or experiences feel familiar to you? i m guessing so. Now, read on…


you know, before i discovered what eventually cured me, i became an obsessive expert on bad breath to the point i feel i could ve rightly claimed the title professor. In fact, my unofficial doctorate course on the subject probably lasted longer than any official doctorate course would ve by far…


over 9 nightmarish years i tried countless methods of freshening my breath. So much so that, statistically, i m pretty astounded that not one of these methods provided any worthwhile results.


just some of the things i tried, all to no avail are… The amount of dollars i sank into all of the above in 9 years makes me feel a little si…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment