Tuesday, July 16, 2013

800+ photoshop brushes mega set – graphic design shapes for commercial use

800+ photoshop brushes mega set – graphic design shapes for commercial use




click here for more images


photoshop brushes from bsilvia on vimeo . Read on to discover the effort free way you can impress your clients and colleagues with your increased output and quality…


"i was really excited and i must say that after seeing everything you have created i am really impressed. I cannot express enough how pleased i am with all your brushes. Thanks again for sharing your talent with me."


if you are tired of taking too long to create great graphics because your existing photoshop brushes are not all you wish they were, then this will be the most exciting message you’ve read for ages.


so i decided to devote my spare time to creating my very own photoshop brushes. And i was so pleased with my first creation, i decided to create some more. So it wasn’t very long before i had quite a collection.


i found that, by using my own photoshop brushes, not only did my own productivity at work increase dramatically, but i was also getting some great feedback from my delighted clients. And this obviously didn’t go unnoticed in the boardroom.


because it wasn’t very long before i was offered the prestigious position of art director. And, although i can’t name the company, when i tell you our clients included such illustrious brands as swatch and rolex, you can guess it was a job well worth having


but it wasn’t only the board of directors who noticed my increased levels of design and productivity… My work colleagues weren’t slow on picking up on t…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment