Thursday, August 1, 2013

You’re Hired – The COMPLETE Guide To Landing Your Dream Job

You're Hired - The COMPLETE Guide To Landing Your Dream JobClick Image To Visit Site *15.1 million unemployed, reports the Bureau of Labor Statistics, US. *17%+ of currently employed workers "’just in case’ job searching," reports Salary.com


And if you’ve been duped and de-railed by the "sky is falling" employment headlines dished by cash-ailing media markets, here’s the real deal:



Despite the economic crisis, many employers in many industries have jobs available but they are unable to find qualified candidates!


Could it be that your so-so resume has landed at the bottom of a stack of "unqualified" prospects, even if you have the necessary qualifications? Or that your attempts to "showcase" your skills are so misguided by today’s standards that a recruiter never reads past your NAME on your resume? And how out-of-whack could your cover letter be?


It’s true! And it’s likely you know precious few of them. I don’t care how many "tip lists" you’ve stumbled across on Monster or Career Builder. I did a brain-dump of every proven success "secret" I have learned from my years as a professional recruiter, and I asked the same of my staff – "spill the beans", I told them. Then, as if that wasn’t enough, I drained the brains of some of the most successful job recruiters in my rolodex and wrote down every word they shared with me.


"Your section on HOW to answer job interview questions was great. I didn’t realize how much better I could sound than I do. I thought interviews were just about WHAT you said. You showed me they are as much about HOW you say things. I am a much better interviewee now! Thank you". – Dan Brown, Nigeria


"Finally the help and guidance I was looking for. I had been looking for a new job for a while, but had not been able to put all my ideas together in a couple of single, yet complex phrases, but with this rich and helpful guide, I was able to compose a killer cover letter, increasing the calls and e-mails from recruiters, and finally getting me the job I had been dreaming of!" – Carlos Uribe, Dallas, Texas


"Within days of reading your book I was able to completely turnaround my situation. It seemed a small investment so I decided to try it — what a great decision! I went from wondering if my phone was working to the joy of actually have some choices. I don’t hesitate to recommend "You’re Hired!"" – Mike Fells, Bournemouth, UK


"This is the ‘complete’ Guide. The author covers all aspects of winning a job, from finding the right one, to applying, to having a great interview. I can’t think of anything they’re missing! Everyone can benefit from this guide and get themselves a better job". – John Connelly, Perth, Australia


What does a winning resume/CV look like? What are the secrets to writing an attention-grabbing, results-guaranteed resume? I take the mystery out of resume and CV writing and share with you the field-tested secrets of resume… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment