Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tt boot camp games 2.0

Tt boot camp games 2.0




click here for more images


break though boot camp boredom, differentiate yourself, and deliver amazing client results when i started my group sessions, i was renting a 12 foot by 12 foot area from a local big box gym. Every day i had to show up to the gym 30 minutes before my first session and to move 10 spin bikes off of the floor just so we could train.


i did everything in my power to market my program and spread awareness so that i could fill my small floor space and find a better facility to train in.


it just seemed like no matter what i tried to do, my client numbers weren t moving up, and i was actually starting to lose people. People were getting bored with the format of my boot camp workouts and finding other ways to get variety in their training.


i was desperate and needed to find a way to get that spark back into my boot camp sessions to prevent people from getting bored. Plus with new boot camps opening up all around me, i knew i needed a competitive advantage that no one else had.


you re probably wondering what the heck boot camp games are and how they can increase your member retention rates, results, and loyalty and how they generate a constant source of referrals.


i know it sounds like a weird combination, but here me out. As we both know, it is way more affordable to retain clients and get referrals then it is to try and get new ones off of the street with expensive marketing tactics.


to be exact, the cost of getting new clients is seven times m…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment