Monday, August 26, 2013

Thomas Fernandez’s Secrets to Dominate your Niche

Thomas Fernandez's Secrets to Dominate your NicheClick Image To Visit Site If you answered YES to any of the above, then you have come to the right place, because I am about to share with you some of the business world’s best kept secrets and strategies!


Just to be clear, I am not trying to dictate how you MUST live your life in order to be successful. As the saying goes, you can bring the horse to the river, but only the horse itself can decide if it wants to drink.



I am only here to share with you my experiences, what I have personally gone through, and how you can take the shortcut to the top without having to go through the painful lessons that I did.


My name is Thomas Fernandez, and I am the Chairman and CEO of PestBusters. Prior to that, I was just a normal technician, mixing chemicals, "spraying and praying" that the insects do not come back. However, that nearly cost me my life, literally. One day I was taken very ill, and the doctor said that he discovered trace levels of pesticides within my bloodstream, and if I didn’t change what I do, I will die. It was from then on that I decided that I needed to be properly educated about Pest Control. As there are no schools / courses teaching pest control in Singapore, I packed my bags, and made my way to America. It was there that I met my Mentor, Mr Kent Doty. He taught me everything I know, and I owe everything I have today to him. Today, PestBusters is a multi-million dollar company that has a 95% market share in pest management for the hospitality industry, servicing some of the biggest names in the industry.


"This is an excellent guidebook for entrepreneurs. Thomas and Sant reveal the secrets to building your business for massive profit and success. They show you powerful and highly practical strategies on how to get the edge over your competitors and dominate your niche market. If you are interested to improve your business, get the book, apply the strategies and get results!" Adam Khoo Chief Master Trainer of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group & Best-selling Author


"Get this book! If you want to succeed, grow your business and dominate your niche, this book is a must read!" James Yip Executive Vice president of Sales/Field Marketing, News.Radio.Print, Mediacorp


"You will definitely learn something new and important in this bold, outspoken book. I did and I’ve been a leading marketer for over 20 years!" Michael Weissman High Technology Marketing Guru & co-author of The paradox of Excellence


"Reading this powerful book will launch your desire to be utterly successful in your business and arm you with an amazing array of down to earth practical guidelines to get there. You need to get this very clear: this book is not a self-help book written by some "gurus" who espouse fancy theories in their seminars and workshops. This book is about rolling up your… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment