Saturday, August 24, 2013

The truth about osteoporosis

The truth about osteoporosis




click here for more images


frightened by a diagnosis of osteoporosis ? who can you trust to give you a reliable, scientifically proven formula, guaranteed to successfully reverse osteoporosis?


“it confirms my intuition about calcium supplementing” "i was diagnosed and treated for thyroid cancer in may 2000 after surgery the doctors told me they had to touch my parathyroid and put it back in basically saying that with a hope and a prayer, it would still manage my calcium levels for me. Since 2000 my bone density has dropped into osteopenia and getting close to osteoporosis allegedly.


"i have really enjoyed reading your in-depth research and it confirms my intuition about calcium supplementing. I was also interested to read about the bone density machines


" this book is so good that i am going to re-read it carefully and create a strategy for moving forward to keep my bones well into my old age . Congratulations on a great job "


julie lewin, international medical intuitive warwick, qld, australia. Mob: 0421 542 436; email: support@julielewin.com


"shirley, thank you for your book, the truth about osteoporosis . Coming from a background in traditional medicine, i have never looked at osteoporosis in the way you describe it. It has been a real eye-opener


"the section on the root causes of osteoporosis (according to dr. Shallenberger) made so much more sense than the usual & 39;lack of calcium& 39; explanation. My doctor …read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment