Thursday, August 22, 2013

The dessert angel | how to have your cake and lose weight too!

The dessert angel | how to have your cake and lose weight too!




click here for more images


78 healthy desserts that actually burn belly fat? sure, you can lose weight following a strict diet , but the research shows you’ll gain it all back (and more). Read this page and you ll discover how you can indulge in delicious desserts like those pictured above that will help you lose weight and keep it off better than deprivation dieting not to mention it s a lot more yummy and fun


from: helen aka the dessert angel date: do you find it impossible to avoid all the tasty treats you love when you re trying to lose weight? do you feel guilty and beat yourself up when you crack and eat something you re not supposed to? wouldn t you love to satisfy your cravings without sabotaging your diet? if you answered yes to any of these questions, i m going to show you how i got in the best shape of my life for my big day while eating desserts regularly


but first, let me tell you a bit about myself. I ve always had a sweet tooth i was never overweight. (if you’re overweight or obese, don’t worry, this will work even better for you than it did for me )


but i did carry excess belly fat and my arms jiggled more than i wanted them to. My fiancée proposed to me on the beach while we were on vacation in costa rica just over a year ago. Such a romantic


and with all of the big things to organize, like the venue, the photographer, the food (all married ladies know what i m talking about), i d left getting in shape to the last minute.


you d think that it d…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment