Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rebel riches – because you sure as hell won’t get rich playin’ by society’s stupid rules!

Rebel riches – because you sure as hell won’t get rich playin’ by society’s stupid rules!




click here for more images


rebel riches – because you sure as hell won’t get rich playin’ by society’s stupid rules! is (c) copyright – all rights reserved – rebelriches.com home | affiliates | privacy policy | disclaimer | contact support | login


escobar season has returned…


its been a long time

been a long time comin’

looks like the death of me now

but you know, there’s no turning back now.

this is what makes me.

this is what i am.


you can hate me now (qb)

but i won’t stop now (real niggas)

cause i can’t stop now (bravehearts)

you can hate me now (c’mon)

but i won’t stop now

cause i can’t stop now

you can hate me now

you can hate me nooow


do it now, do it now,

do it now


don’t hate me, hate the money i see, clothes that i buy

ice that i wear, clothes that i try

close your eyes, picture me rollin,

sixes, money foldin

bitches honeys that swollen

the riches, nas get in ya

most critically acclaimed pulitzer prize winner

best storyteller thug narrator my style’s greater

model dater, big threat to a lot of you haters

commentators bring aside try watchin my paper

almost a decade quite impressive

most of the best is in the essence

for this rap shit that i stand for

expanding more to the big screen

bill gates dreams

but it seems youd rather see me in jail

with state dreams

want me off the scene fast

but good things last

like your favorite m.c. Still makin’ some mean cash

first rapper to bring a platinum plaque

back to the projects

but you still wanna hate………read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment