Saturday, August 24, 2013

Reality tv 101 w schatar sapphira|the arts, crafts, and reality of unscripted television… | reality tv 101

Reality tv 101 w schatar sapphira|the arts, crafts, and reality of unscripted television… | reality tv 101




click here for more images


all major credit card, paypal, and online checks accepted order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week i was an unemployed graduate in the midst of a recession. An aspiring actress and performer, i had hopes and dreams of being on tv but at that time i lived in maryland, all the way across the country from hollywood. I had no clear instructions of how to get from here to there but i had a burning desire and a passion to break into the television industry. I spent months researching the television business and developed a plan. I took it step-by-step before diving in all the way.


i worked any temp job i could to make money, i saved some cash and went to los angeles determined to make my dream a reality. I knew it would not be easy but i had no idea that it would be even more even challenging than my research led me to believe.


that’s when i faced my first ruthless reality: every day thousands of other people arrive in la with dreams of being on tv just like me


i was determined to work harder and smarter than everyone else. I submitted myself for auditions. I attended conferences and workshops. I studied with teacher after teacher. I tried all of the techniques that i read about in books but something interesting was happing, the industry was changing


although the technology was changing all around me, i was still encountering many of the same hollywood scams, hustles, and cons that have existed for years. People seeking to rob and cheat you. Others tryi…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment