Friday, August 16, 2013

Property Management eBooks

Property Management eBooksClick Image To Visit Site Keep Your Property 100% Occupied with Qualified Tenants, Maximize Your Cash Flow and Minimize Your Expenses


Years ago I was trying hard to make it as a professional real estate investor and property manager. I had a stellar track record in the corporate world, having climbed to the executive ranks very quickly. But, despite my white collar success story, as a professional real estate investor . . . . well, between you and me, I was struggling . . . .



Fast forward to today and I’m back in the driver’s seat. When my friends and neighbors ask me if I’m retired I laughingly answer:


No, I’m not retired . . . but thanks to my successful real estate business I can act like I am!


Now don’t get me wrong. Learning to buy, sell, lease and property manage income real estate is not easy. Finding real estate deals that make sense is getting tougher and tougher, expenses keep going up while rents keep going down, and dealing with tenants can often be a pain in the you-know-what!


But once you learn how to manage your property, you’ll be shocked at the profits that you can make in real estate investing.


Recently I sat down and under the pen name Jeffrey Roark put into words everything I’ve learned from my 25 years of experience working in real estate. What I came up with are some simple, proven techniques that can give you powerful results and help you to master the business of real estate investing and property management:


Chapter 1: Why Did You Buy Your Investment Property? Chapter 2: Tracking Income & Expenses Chapter 3: How to Find & Keep Good Vendors Chapter 4: Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Chapter 5: Closing the Deal Chapter 6: Lease Documents Summary: Property Management in the Real World Resources: A List of Resources by Category


Keep in mind that the secrets that I’m about to share with you in The Basic Property Management eBook are based on actual, real-life experience.


These aren’t theory or typical class room BS. If you’re looking for some textbook written by someone who’s never worked a day in his or her life, then you’d better keep looking, because frankly my friend you’ve come to the wrong place.


Instead, what you will learn from me comes from actual real world situations. You’ll get plenty of examples, tools and case studies to help you manage real estate property and get successful, proven results.


Jeffrey Roark currently owns and operates a private investment brokerage in the U.S. that provides sales, leasing, management, and property management training services to its clients. Those clients range from single-property investors to owners of large commercial portfolios.


Jeffrey began his real estate career over 25 years ago in the Midwest by investing primarily in his own investment portfolio. Over the past 15 years he has personally brokered tens of millions of dollars worth of real estate sales and lease transactions for his… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment