Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mike Litmans and Bill Quains Instant Author System

Mike Litmans and Bill Quains Instant Author SystemClick Image To Visit Site Two Of The World’s Best Selling Authors Pull Back The Curtain On The Exact Blueprint They Used To Sell Millions Of Books Worldwide Almost Effortlessly


You Are Mere Moments Away From Learning The Secrets To Writing Fast, Publishing Cheap And Selling More Books Than You Ever Thought Possible…..Guaranteed



If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then this may very well be the most important letter you ever read.


Before we go any further, I need you to understand that what we’re about to reveal here WILL enable you to become a published author whose writings are respected, admired and talked about throughout the world.


In fact, the more challenges you’ve had trying to write a book, the more excited I am to share what I have here with you.


Enter your email below and Mike and Bill will share their personal tools to finding lasting financial freedom, absolutely free…


Mike Litman is the author of Conversations With Millionaires which is a book that he self published at just 26 years old that went on to become an Amazon.com best seller.


Determined to become a published author, he refused to let that fact or the fact that many publishing houses turned him down in the beginning, Bill set out on a mission to self publish and is now the author of 18 books and has sold more than 2 million copies of his books which have been published in 20 languages worldwide.


And he did it all as a self published author. Now Bill travels the world as a professional speaker, helping people create wealth and has dedicated the majority of his time toward helping aspiring authors make their “book dreams” come true.


We tell you these facts not to impress you but to impress upon you that we are more than capable of helping you get your book published (and making money) just as we have for countless others.


Contrary to what many people think, Bill and I weren’t “born” published authors. We didn’t have publishing companies knocking down our doors begging to take us on as clients (at least not in the beginning anyway).


In fact, when I first started, I was probably very similar to you. I was a person with a vision of helping people through writing a book with absolutely no idea how I was going to do it.


When I finally realized that my journey would start with me interviewing some of the world’s most financially successful people and having them share their secrets to building wealth, I overcame hurdle #1 which I will touch on in just a moment.


I actually wrote my book. I got past the procrastination, lack of focus, lack of drive, lack of creativity or whatever else usually holds people back from getting things done.


In fact, the publishing houses that I actually got through to either told me it would never work or they outright laughed in my… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment