Thursday, August 15, 2013

Long lasting lover – become a legend in the bedroom!

Long lasting lover – become a legend in the bedroom!




click here for more images


shocking – will this happen to you too? how a skinny little computer nerd stumbled upon a simple secret to last 45 minutes longer in bed how you can become a super stud tonight using one simple tweak to what you’re already doing in bed "something that no man should ever let happen…ever " it was one of the most humiliating moments of any man’s life . I thought i had it all when it came to women wait till you learn this shocker that changed everything…


t here was something important that women never ever tell men – and you are about to get the shock of your life because of it…


my girlfriend jenny and i were laying in bed after having sex, and she looked like something was bothering her. I kept asking her what was wrong, but she kept saying, " nothing, i’m probably just tired ".


bullshit. I pressed on for an answer. So we got to talking, and after what seemed like forever, she finally told me what was bothering her. We had been together for 3 months, and she had not had one single orgasm the entire time , because i always ‘came’ too quickly. In other words, my girlfriend told me that i was routinely disappointing her in bed


it was the most humiliating moment of my life so we started talking some more, and i asked her why she never said anything to me before, and she said, "nick, i didn’t want to hurt your feelings ."


that didn’t make sense to me. Why would she would routinely allow herself to be disappointed …read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment