Sunday, August 4, 2013

- Japanese Cooking Cookbook – Taste Of Home Recipes – Cooking Japanese Food -

- Japanese Cooking Cookbook - Taste Of Home Recipes - Cooking Japanese Food -Click Image To Visit Site - Don’t worry – my book doesn’t require you to be an expert cook or know anything about cooking Japanese food! All you need is the ability to follow step-by-step directions! In no time at all you’ll be cooking Japanese recipes just like the restaurants! I’ll show you the top secret restaurant recipes in minutes!


If you’re anything like me, you will LOVE Japanese food. It’s delicious, relatively healthy, and fun to eat. The way it is prepared into cute little bite sized sushi or sashimi, and how the ingredients have been carefully selected, not only to give the best taste, but also the most optimum nutrition that your body needs. And it’s low carb too! Every single dish is an art form packed with nutrition! It’s simply ingenious!



My name is YouLin and for much of my life I have dedicated myself to learning the art of Japanese cuisine. I can still remember when over 10 years ago I started as a dish-washer in a local Japanese restaurant. I decided right there and then that I would become the head chef one day. Fast forward to 10 years later and I was the head chef at a prestigious Japanese restaurant. In no time at all I was cooking the best Japanese food in the restaurant, training new chefs, and loving life.


After much advice from friends in the restaurant business and family I decided to create a compilation of my top taste of Japanese home recipes specifically designed to make from your home. These aren’t rehashed or common taste of home recipe that you can find anywhere online, these are specifically written by me and have been used to serve patrons in top Japanese restaurants.


It’s no clue why people all over the world crave Japanese food on a daily basis. I’ve spent the better part of a decade studying Japanese cuisine and I’m ready to share with you all my top recipes and techniques for cooking Japanese food. It’s my belief that any person should be able to enjoy Japanese food from the comfort of their own home for a low cost.


For a limited amount of buyers I’m going to reveal every single recipe in A Touch of YouLin’s Japanese Kitchen – A Low Carb Cookbook as well.


‘A Touch of YouLin’s Japanese Kitchen’ is a 136 page premium Japanese taste of home cookbook. The cookbook has over 108 Japanese best taste of home recipes that YouLin has compiled over a period of 10 years. With recipes made up entirely of ingredients relatively easy to find in the West, YouLin gives you the real taste of Japanese home cooking. Each recipe is fully laid out with exact ingredients, measurements, steps, and pictures! You will not be left in the dark about ANYTHING. As long as you can follow directions you can be cooking up top dishes I cooked in expensive Japanese restaurants from the comfort of your own home!


These recipes have been designed to allow you… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment