Thursday, August 1, 2013

Internet Speed Reading Course:: GoYourMind.com

Internet Speed Reading Course:: GoYourMind.comClick Image To Visit Site Adam had always been an ambitious man and always pursued the set goals. He worked a lot and put his heart in it. But he had very little time for his family and for himself.


One day when, as usual, Adam was burning midnight oil, his friend, Steve rang him up. Are you going to the lake with us tomorrow? asked Steve enthusiastically.



Oh, I’m not sure. I’ve got loads of work to do, said Adam regretfully. And I still have to read the trade report for Tuesday. I’ve got a presentation in the office.


Steve went silent for a while and then he said in a warm voice, I perfectly get what you’re saying. Until recently I had the same problem. Anyway, you know it.


Yes, you’ve told me about it many times… Hang on! Did you say UNTIL RECENTLY?! Adam shouted indignantly. What has changed? Do you no longer care about your job?


You know, in my work reading and being up to date is what matters. As everywhere these days, I reckon. Steve continued, So I decided to do a speed reading course. And BINGO!


And what about text comprehension? When I try to read faster I don’t understand anything, Adam seemed suspicious.


You know, before I started the course I had the same doubts, Steve agreed. But on the very first day I saw that things were completely different.


If you have ever considered enrolling on a course in speed reading, you most probably gave up for the same reasons as Adam.


FACT: This is one of the most widespread speed reading myths repeated by people who know nothing about the idea. The truth is that when reading faster you can still understand everything!


FACT: Speed reading can be compared to watching a film with coherent and logical plot and good dynamics.


I agree! FACT: Speed reading courses can be expensive. For example, if you wanted to have a one-to-one course with a coach, you’d have to pay up to £1800 just for a weekend session.


The good news is that this course is much cheaper and it brings identical results. There is only one thing: you need to be more self-disciplined.


Time is a very important aspect of our life and one of those few things which can’t be bought. Each of us has the same amount of time: 24 hours per day. It is then up to you how to use this time.


Like Adam, you may have stayed up late at night working, giving up fun. If so, you will understand what I am trying to tell you.


As a result of our course you may have up to 6 times more time for all the things you really enjoy doing.


This course will only take an hour of your time every other day over 28 days. You will then have the rest of your life to enjoy its benefits.


With this course you will only need to go through… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment