Sunday, August 4, 2013

How To Start a Lawn Care Service Business

How To Start a Lawn Care Service BusinessClick Image To Visit Site "Who Else Wants To Triple Their Time Off, Spend Loads More Time With Family, and Make More Money?"


I just created the latest version of the all new, revised, expanded, turbo-charged, 100% up to date “How YOU Can Turn High Grass Into Cold Cash”. And that means YOU can earn a profit!



With the advice and tips in this book, you can finally own your own profitable lawn mowing business.


In a moment, I’ll tell you specifically what I can do for you, but here’s what I can’t do for you:


I can’t promise you can make $50,000 a month or $2000 a day…That’s hype and it’s just not true!


I don’t know you, your skills, or background. So how could I, with any integrity, represent or even imply that I can show you how to sell “x” amount of dollars weekly?


But you’re a smart person. You’re not likely to believe all of that just because I told you so. For that reason, I have included a few testimonials for you to read.


These testimonials are from real people just like you! They have found success with my strategies, and were so excited they had to share it with me. Now I’ll share them with you!


"Been in the business for 12 years. This book is extremely professional and helpful. Grass to Cash gave me new angles and new ideas"


"Many Good Ideas After 5 Years" "I have received many good ideas from your book and I’ve been in the lawn care business for 5 years. I appreciate the effort you put into it." Steve S.


"Accomplished More In A Few Weeks Than The Previous Year" "Procrastinating and putting off starting my own business is what I did for a long time. I have accomplished more in a few weeks since purchasing your book than I have the previous year." Brian M.


"This was the best investment I’ve made. I am no longer working for someone else. I really enjoy the extra time I have with my wife and kids." Roger B.


I am the owner and operator of a successful lawn care and maintenance company. Read on and you will see just how easy it is to be your own boss and earn an incredible income.


Plus, I’ll include professional and easy to use forms and letters you can customize to your business …


This is your ultimate source for everything you need to know to start and run a successful lawn care business. This guide will teach you how to bid, give you marketing ideas, and let you in on many other professional techniques that WORK!


There is so much money to be made in the lawn care business! Most of my friends in this industry have plenty of work to keep things going, but they’re flexible, too.YOU choose what you want to do, when you want to do it.


There has never been a better time to enter… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment