Sunday, August 4, 2013

Home

HomeClick Image To Visit Site ATTENTION PLEASE: Are you a gourmet? Do you look for pleasure in food? Are you healthy? Do you enjoy cooking? These will be the most important lines you’ll ever read.


Find out how easy and fun is to create delicious Italian dishes with the recipes of I Teach You to Cook is Italian.



Cooking is an art that anyone can learn. I am a former chef and I want to share my experience with you. I love Italian food and with my recipes I want to share with the people who follow me the joy of eating well and healthfully.


Dear American friend, I don’t know your cuisine or your tastes, or your food motivations, so I cannot tempt you to eat what you really love, if I want your attention, I can only do one thing:


The discovery of the Mediterranean diet in the world is due to the American nutritionist Ancel Keys (1904-2004) and his book: Eat Well and Stay Well the Mediterranean Way.


Ancel Keys studied nutrition mainly in Italy, where he lived for 40 years in the Cilento area, which is considered the center of the Mediterranean diet and is the largest protected agricultural area in Italy. He died when he was 100 years old.


The Mediterranean diet is healthy: it doesn’t make you fat and it protects you against cardiovascular disease and cancer.


The Mediterranean diet is not restrictive; instead it is a balanced food model that provides healthy food and the use of olive oil in a large part of the preparations. In 2010 UNESCO placed the Mediterranean diet on the list of Intangible Cultural Heritage of mankind.


Penelope Cruz said: with summer’s arrival, to stay in great shape and get a "bikini body," I rely on the Mediterranean diet.


I could fill "volumes" of thousands of pages with all the positive quotes on the Mediterranean diet.


It is certain, according to science, the Mediterranean diet is healthy, it’s good, it prevents strokes, heart attacks, cancer and obesity, and it is also a remedy against inflammation.


For people around the world, the Mediterranean diet is good for the mind and body, it does not make you fat, and it is famous for its wonderful flavors.


Now you know the opinion of science and you’ve learned that the celebrities all over the world are captured by the Mediterranean diet.


Now it’s up to you, do you eat healthy? Do you want unique and unrepeatable flavors? Do you want to lose weight?


Dear American friend, I Teach You to Cook Italian. It’s for you, who are looking for: good food, low in calories and a good alternative to precooked foods.


Because, what we call the Mediterranean diet, is actually an infinite number of healthy recipes and wonderfully good.


In the section: unique dishes. The lightness, the dishes that you find on the e-Book are: nourishing, healthy, delicious and above all light dishes. Complete dishesthat alone are enough for a… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment