Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Girlfriend in a week

Girlfriend in a week




click here for more images


that’s the night i first slept with katya. Katya and i collapsed in a sweaty heap a few hours later she was everything i wanted in a woman. We had been hanging out a few weeks but now we were on another level. But soon after things got weird. And we weren’t together as much. And i kept hearing rumors swirling around from friends. Yet i still wanted to strengthen our commitment but this time something odd was happening instead of hearing katya’s sexy voice pick up i didn’t understand what was happening. But then, the moans of pleasure started getting louder it was like a punch in the gut . It was just like a wreck you pass on the highway. Well, i just couldn’t stop listening. I mean, you know you should and you’re just powerless and you can’t. I wanted to go beat this guy senseless but then i felt sick in the pit of my stomach all of the plans we made it was like time had slowed but lucky for me, her cell phone battery must have died because worst of the pain was over. The pain transported me to a new beginning. You don’t have to be a great looking guy to date beautiful women. I mean heck, i’m a pretty average looking guy. And look at all of these hot, sexy women i’ve been on dates with. Yet all of these stunning, sexy hotties are attracted to me. I mean what secrets are they keeping from you? they’re a mystery to the vast majority of guys. And i want to be the first to tell you the secret she’ll never tell you….read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment