Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Forex pip fishing™ – a forex system for catching pips all day long

Forex pip fishing™ – a forex system for catching pips all day long




click here for more images


i’m just like you – i’m not into hype or unrealistic claims when i discover a new forex system.


what i do like is finding out that every new system i try is never as good as my own system. I trade my current system every day. It works and i’m happy with it.


everything else i see out there is either too complicated or is simply not profitable enough for me. I know you probably get a new forex system arriving in your email inbox every day (so do i ) – but give me less than 60 seconds and…


i’m not some “guru” or anything like that. I’m just like you – but with a difference …


i don’t jump from system to system anymore and i’m consistently profitable. Once i started trading a system where i didn’t have to think about my trading – and just waited for my system to tell me when to trade – that’s when i finally started pulling in big pips remember…


so you’re probably wondering why i would put my system into writing for others to trade? this is very easy for me to answer.


like i said, my system is very easy and requires very little of my time , so i have lots of time to read all the garbage forex products that land in my email inbox.


the nonsense that i see supposed “traders” trying to sell you is unreal . I mean, it’s no wonder that you’re struggling to make money. I’m not going to lie to you and say that it &ldq…read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment