Friday, August 2, 2013

Community-Ed.com: Community Education Instructor, Part Time teaching, Full Time Income

Community-Ed.com: Community Education Instructor, Part Time teaching, Full Time IncomeClick Image To Visit Site Community Colleges all over the Country are looking for Instructors to teach a variety of subjects. So many so that I am including over 100 actual course descriptions, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg, there are hundreds of thousands of possibilities.


Hi David, Your " Become a Community Education Instructor"course, has helped me get five classes in the local Adult Education Center Catalog. Your information has given me confidence and the tips you explain is really smart stuff. Now, I am making extra money teaching and I love it! I just can’t stop inventing new classes to teach. Thanks again for giving back for the success of others. Best regards, Robert Amador



Community education was described to me as the stuff they don’t teach you in school but that really matters in life. It’s true. All the formal education you get in high school and college doesn’t prepare you to start a T-Shirt Company or build your own house using unconventional methods.Your experiences in life, the things you have done are what you can share with others.


There are literally millions of people desperate to learn what you have to offer. And this is only the beginning, there are back of room sales, consultation services and additional workshops to offer. I know a man who teaches a class on foreclosures then he offers his students the opportunity to spend a day or two with him for $500 and often 5 or 6 people sign up, that’s $3,000 for two days work. If you teach a class on digital photography you can offer a day or weekend trip to learn more intricate details of digital photography and you can charge hundreds of dollars for a hands on workshop like this.


I normally charge $150 per hour to teach others to do what I do, but now I am offering this program to you at a very special introductory price, so you can get started in this lucrative field. As far as I know there is no other course like this anywhere.


This gem will be sold for $49. The introductory price of $29 is a "Buy it NOW before it’s gone" offer… so act fast!…


Everything you need to know to become a community education Instructor is included, and if that’s not enough I invite you to email me with your questions. I have helped many others get started in this highly profitable part-time career.


You can do as much or as little as you like. When I say make $1,000 – $10,000 a month I mean just that, do as little as one seminar per week or 100-200 per year. As I am writing this, I can tell you that just two nights ago I had 35 people signed up for my Build Your Dream House for a Song class and there were probably 30 in attendance, I didn’t bother counting because I get paid for all 35… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment