Sunday, August 25, 2013

Children and divorce | how to help your child overcome effects of divorce

Children and divorce | how to help your child overcome effects of divorce




click here for more images


children and divorce what are your children saying when you are not present? “i feel like i’m an outsider. I hear my mom cry at night. My dad is angry. What about me?” smart divorce, raise happy, healthy kids gives you a step-by-step plan for guiding your children safely through the troubled waters of divorce and helping them adjust to the new family situation:


* there is always a family when there is a child. * your child exists because of the two of you. * your child experiences both of you as family. * when you are family to your child… You are family to each other.


12 ideas for building a peaceful co-parenting future.



11 ways to help your child express and release his / her feelings.



what is mediation and how can you benefit from this process?



in the midst of my internal chaos came two decisions. First, i knew i had to help my children heal their pain with both their father and me so that we could create a new family that would come together in civilized harmony. <...read more detail




0 comments:

Post a Comment