Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Lifetime Homework eBook on Home Based Business Ideas by George Haylings

A Lifetime Homework eBook on Home Based Business Ideas by George HaylingsClick Image To Visit Site The Timeless Business Classic by George Haylings is Now Available for the First Time Ever for Immediate Download… A Lifetime of Leisure: Now Yours for the Asking!


*Publisher’s note: The original author and publisher of this success blueprint, George W. Haylings wanted you to have as a free bonus… The First Complete Money Making Kit… The 128 page sister book to his autobiography A Lifetime of Homework. You will see more details at the bottom of this page.



“I am an unusual man with an unusual lifetime project…someone who has had a great influence on his customers over the years. I am not writing about working a – venture for a year or two…I am writing about a SUCCESS I have had for ALL OF MY LIFE! In this letter I want to tell you about a permanent life style and profits that I have had from the age of 20 to the age of 71. If you are interested in this kind of security …for all of your remaining years, read on…


I am not going to tell you the same old story that most “plan” sellers tell. You know, the kind where there are bills piling up, the family is practically starving, the breadwinner has experienced his tenth layoff… BUT… the unfortunate one had a magic idea that changed all of this overnight! Well, I don’t have that kind of sad story, with a surprise quick-rich ending.


True, I started out during the greatest depression this country has ever known, but things have gone well ever since! The intriguing, profitable, enjoyable venture stayed with me through my single, young, bachelor days, then into my married life, my family years, and finally my golden senior citizen years.


A lot of "plans" are humbug, sad to say. These deals sometime can make one a few dollars, or some profits for a short time, but they aren’t LASTING. For me, it has been different. My LIFETIME experience has ALWAYS been profitable!


I can’t offer a sorry tale for my start. I was too young to have such thoughts or woes. True, in the beginning I was living in a tent and on two bucks a week, but I was fairly happy, content with the outdoor California life.


I was young and not very worried about anything. I had no responsibilities. I was single. I got by and gradually eased myself out of the situation. Events followed. It was an easy change, even during the terrible depression. I was successful from the very start! Up until that time I had never had a job and my future would not include any bosses. I was nineteen, almost twenty, when I arrived in California.


Once I tested my idea I seemed to jump right into the project and stayed with it for the rest of my life. I don’t have any unhappy tales of struggling, or any failures to recount. I was practically an inexperienced kid when I started and now… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment