Monday, August 5, 2013

200+ Toughest Interview Questions Answered

200+ Toughest Interview Questions AnsweredClick Image To Visit Site Cool easy read – everyone is nervous before an interview and so was I… But I read your book a couple of times before my big day and could feel the positiveness flow thru. The book is easy to read and helped me calm my nerves – definitely recommend.


I didn’t have time as the interviewer was going on vacation. I was panicking and bought your book without much research – thankfully a good decision as your tips helped me prepare for before / after / and on Interview Day. My resume looks professional coz of your tip #06 :-)



The questions were actually the same! Thank God I had read this book. I must admit that I was a little apprehensive at the time of buying the book because I didn’t expect the author to know what a random interviewer may ask, but I was pleasantly surprised during the interview. I read 200+ Toughest Interview Questions Answered about a week before my interview and was impressed by the suggested simple ways to make a positive impression. There are a lot of questions that I would have otherwise answered crudely, giving the interviewer a bad impression. I have moved jobs a few times and in particular liked the suggested answer (for questions related to this situation) in the book. In general, the author tells you to put a positive spin on every answer without altering the gist of what you want to get across… and I liked that. Personally, I think that the book is a good buy for anyone who wants to make a good first impression; and at 10 bucks it’s an absolute bargain.


Went in smiling, came out smiling, now have the offer letter! Thank you so much for the book as there were a few questions that would have taken me by surprise and gotten me nervous during the interview. I browsed the Internet and got a few handy tips but ’200+ Toughest Interview Questions Answered’ helped me to understand the interviewer’s perspective. Also, your answers are simple and to the point, which go with my personality of not talking excessively. The other reason why I went in smiling was because I knew I was fully prepared. Your Interview Checklist listed things that I would have not thought of carrying, but because I did, I felt confident. I could not use the tips you mentioned for the resume as I had already applied using my older version, but I will keep them in mind for the future. I am very happy to give my approval for your book and hope that others also have similar success with it as I have. Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment