Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Write where the money is!

Write where the money is!




click here for more images


it’s so true. I don’t have a boss. I set my own schedule. I don’t drive to work. I take time off whenever i want. Magazines pay me to travel all over the world, have cool experiences, meet amazing people, and then write about them. You can do it too.


i’ve been paid to travel to tropical paradises, explore the backroads of america, cover filmand comedy festivals, helicopter to the best fly-fishing in the world, bicycle in france, hike in the andes, dive at the great barrier reef, fly with the world’s greatest aerobatics pilot, snorkel with whales in canada, kayak in alaska, ride the world’s fastest motorcycle, relax in the four seasons on maui….


how many people do you know who have been doing the same job for more than 30 years and still wake up every mo rning eager to get to work?


it still astonishes me that people pay me to write. To travel, to learn, to research, to meet people all over the world and to write about these experiences. Now it’s my great pleasure to show you how you too can enjoy the wonderful lifestyle and rewards of freelance writing.


the coolest job in the world can be yours. But there’s stuff you need to know. I mean, you really need to know this stuff, or you don’t stand a chance.


write where the money is shows you: trust me: to succeed as a freelance writer, you need all that and a whole lot more. You need the underground scoop from someone who knows the writing business inside and out. Every page of my book is packed…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment