Friday, July 26, 2013

WARNING: Do not believe another sentence you read from any “stock picker” until you read this letter in its entirety…

WARNING: Do not believe another sentence you read from any "stock picker" until you read this letter in its entirety...Click Image To Visit Site WARNING: Do not believe another sentence you read from any "stock picker" until you read this letter in its entirety…


Like the video? Basically, if you don’t know it already, the odds are STACKED AGAINST YOU in penny stock trading…sneaky insiders want to dump shares on to the market while you buy them…promoters want to sell you a story about a "start up company" that is patently absurd…



Then…the second time I made a wildly profitable trade…my initial thought was that it was simply coincidental…


Screw the NASDAQ…will it give you triple or quadruple digit returns like penny stocks can? (if you follow a system like mine, that is) To be clear…I didn’t even come close to raking in some of the gains that subscribers to my newsletter made…I exchanged emails with one subscriber in particular that had 3,000% gains sitting in her account:


That was from 2012…and I’m not keeping "the goods" all to myself for 2013 either…RIGHT NOW, I am giving good people who want to become wealthy in the stock market a discounted opportunity to turn a small amount of chump change into a small fortune with carefully selected penny stock picks from my service.


But you need not procrastinate: The sand in the hour glass is trickling through, and when it’s finished I will raise the price of my service significantly…I am planning on doubling the monthly fees–very soon.


From: Matt/editor of Microcapmillionaires.com To: Hard working folks looking to score big in the stock market


I first became intrigued with microcap aka penny stocks when someone who I worked with told me about a friend who he went to high school with…who was now basically a bum…except…a fairly rich bum. His high school buddy was now set for life…allegedly due to the profits he made off of a stock that went up so much he was able to quit his job. He even went so far as to quit going to college.


That was over 7 years ago now. After a couple grueling years of "cutting my teeth" on my own penny stock trading exploits…I realized the only consistently profitable way to make obscene profits from penny stocks was to use a formula that incorporated both technical and fundamental analysis in a very unique way…a method that can only be learned after years of watching what stocks move and what specific catalyst made them move.


All of my penny stock picks incorporate some elements of my stock picking formula…a formula that consistently pumps out amazing gains for subscribers of my monthly service.


The best way for you to succeed as a penny trader is to pay for penny stock picks…more specifically, my picks =) What you need…is an unbiased advocate on YOUR SIDE…and that’s where I come in.


So maybe you want to see some sort of proof that I actually know what… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment