Saturday, July 20, 2013

Seduce your ex

Seduce your ex




click here for more images


use these triggers, and you will see him coming to you on his knees, pleading desperately for you to take him back.


i’m about to reveal to you secrets that most women will never know about men: how jennifer got her ex boyfriend begging for her back "i haven’t slept since he left me i’m desperate i need your help " jennifer stood in the doorway, her hands gripped tightly in front of her. She had dressed in a hurry without her usual care her blouse had missed the waistband of her skirt on one side and her taupe hose were laddered. I could tell she had been crying but was doing her best to cover it up.


i smiled and waved toward the chair opposite me. "relax. No worries. I know exactly how you can get him back." jennifer visibly relaxed, and the look of hope in her eyes was unmistakable. I knew why she had come to me. I have well, let s call it unique expertise when it came to situations like this. As a male, and a relationship coach, i knew exactly what "buttons" she could push to bring her boyfriend around…on his knees begging her to take him back. I know what makes boyfriends, fiancés, and husbands crazy the the male-specific triggers that women can pull to get what they want from the men in their lives.


jennifer sat down stiffly in the chair and leaned forward, her eyes still fixed on my face. "i had the feeling something was wrong for the past few weeks. Her voice wavered as she suppressed a sob. It seemed like he was…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment