Monday, July 22, 2013

» sales professionals and entrepreneurs the weekly sales beast

» sales professionals and entrepreneurs the weekly sales beast




click here for more images


finally, an affordable tactic that brings sales skill development and attitude empowerment directly to you in about the time it takes to drink a cup of coffee. (and for less money) <p


like you, i m a professional entrepreneurial salesperson out in the trenches everyday. I found i had a gift for being able to reiterate my selling experiences through humorous story telling, driving key sales lessons along the way. As a hobby, i would journal them and, from time to time, send them out to a client or two. Throughout my selling career and from lectures i would do, i gathered a small following of salespeople who began asking for copies of my stories. Many suggested i write a book but i m not an author; i m a salesman who tells great stories. So each week, a few hundred people would get an email with my latest musings and a solid sales lesson.


the feedback i received was beyond encouraging. The incoming commentary really reinforced what i was hoping to achieve. To have a conversation with a salesperson, about selling. I wanted to bring my readers into my situation so i was speaking with them, not to them and share what i ve learned about selling in an authentic and humorous manner.


ultimately i had to make a decision as to how to manage my story lessons and the weekly sales beast was born. A series of weekly applicable sales lessons you can implement or avoid in your own territory or marketplace.


each piece i write in the weekly sales beast tackles a si…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment