Friday, July 12, 2013

Radical revival – a revival fire e-book by derek gohl

Radical revival – a revival fire e-book by derek gohl




click here for more images


warning this site is not for the faint hearted, namby-pamby, wishy-washy crowd that want a milky, tepid, lukewarm, spineless, gutless, flavourless gospel.


it is for those wanting a popping, hissing, pumping, throbbing, exploding-on-all-six-cylinders type of christianity. The burning, raging, passionate on-fire for jesus type if that’s you read on.


this is going to cause you to burn and churn and cause your heart to beat faster. When i land on an internet revival site, i don’t want to fall asleep. I want something that will light my fire, press my button, ring my bell and rock my boat. Something that will catapult, thrust and propel me forwards in my walk with god. Something that will fast track me and blast me into the fast lane of spiritual experience and appetite; that will open my eyes and ears and heart for more of god’s presence and fire. Something sizzling hot even something soooo hot that you can hardly handle it – like a burning piece of coal, or like eating red hot texan chilli that clean takes your breath away.


read on only if you are: looking for a sizzling, red hot christian experience desperate for revival fire in your heart wanting god to be no. 1 in your life desiring fresh intimacy with jesus wanting to activate your hunger for heavenly things needing living water to gush out of your belly once again desiring to soak in god’s glory and presence wanting to kickstart your dormant dream machine needing a release of a soul winner’s fire in you…read more detail



0 comments:

Post a Comment