Saturday, July 27, 2013

Marvel Heroes Leveling

Marvel Heroes LevelingClick Image To Visit Site From: Jonathan Bradley Smith Date: 28 May 2013 San Dimas, CA Dear Marvel Comic Fan, People say a comic book nerd never changes. Tell me about it. The minute I set eyes on my first Spiderman comic in 2nd Grade, I knew I couldn’t stop. Now they’ve gone ahead and stolen the rest of my life away from me… By making an MMO. How could you say no to that, right? So when I finally finished downloading my Marvel Heroes game client and started playing, I was hooked. Because of that, I knew people would be falling over each other to get help leveling up, smashing face in PvP and dominating the game economy from the ground up. Before we get to that, I want to tell you a well known secret…


It isn’t as difficult as it looks. Marvel Heroes dominance is possible and I’m about to show you how. In fact, you already have everything you need available. You’re not some clueless punk whom has no idea how to play an MMO. You’re here, reading this, and you know there’s something else out there. You’ve played other MMOs and you know what you’re missing.



You know the stupid mistakes other players are going to make when you take them all on. Heck, everyone thinks they’re THE pro in games like this. They like to strut about, confidently telling you “Don’t worry newb. I’ll lead the way.” So why can’t that be you? It can. The tips they dump on you may not even BE the best. I know because I’ve been there. I’ve been the recipient of tips and giving away tips and in both cases, no one was satisfied with the answers. So, when I started playing Marvel Heroes for the first time and saw what others were telling each other and how they were approaching the different heroes, I knew something had to change.


If you answered yes to both these questions, let me show you how you’re about to massively overhaul your approach to MMOs, for the rest of your life. Hours of Play on A Daily Basis & Your Buddies Are Light Years Ahead…


And I’m about to show you just how to take what you deserve. The time to worry about what comes next or what you need to do now is over. It’s time to take action and I have just what you need to…


It isn’t that hard to imagine, now is it? Being the first among your friends to hit level cap isn’t just a pipe dream anymore… lending money to players just so they can get that huge gear upgrade. Having to TURN DOWN requests for help, because you cannot possibly help everyone at the same time.


Getting to the top of the food chain in a new MMO is NOT easy. There are people all around that WILL try… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment