Sunday, July 28, 2013

Joana’s 85-90 Mists of Pandaria (1-90) Leveling Guide

Joana's 85-90 Mists of Pandaria (1-90) Leveling GuideClick Image To Visit Site My new guides are totally updated for the Mists of Pandaria Expansion pack and Includes a full In-Game Leveling Guide Mod! My new 1-90 horde & alliance guides are fully functional step-by-step guides that will make leveling a breeze for you! For those of you who have not bought it yet, please read on to learn more about who I am and what my guide is all about! For those of you who already know who I am and want to get to know me even better, then you can go to my section here and venture with me on my journeys through the various servers I have played on! Those of you interested in hearing about my latest projects I’m working on, you can sign up to my newsletter if you’d like.


I have been playing the Mists of Pandaria Expansion pack and got over several characters to level 90 perfecting my questing routes each time I went through it. I have a very extensive understanding of the level 85-90 zones (The Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, Krasarang Wilds, Kun-Lai Summit, Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes, and Vale of Eternal Blossoms), and have developed full 85-90 horde & alliance leveling guides that you can use to quickly breeze right through these zones with absolutely no confusion at all. More info about me: I either play a male character named Mancow or a female character named Joana. In the past I have been first to 60 on 6 different servers, one of my goals with World of Warcraft is to get to the end level cap on new servers with the least amount of /played time possible, this means each time I level up through WoW I have been revising my routes in order to achieve a better /played time. I have achieved 4 days 20 hours /played time to 60 (years ago now), this was done on the Jubei’Thos realm. I have this entire 4 day 20 hour run RECORDED, the whole thing is recorded and you can see this video for free on my about me page! I was the first to 50 in the race to 50 leveling contest Blizzard held a few years ago, here’s a pic of the runners up when I hit 50:



Why do I level characters to get good /played times? Well, I am a speed runner, I have been doing speed runs through games my whole life, I am a dedicated gamer, and spend LOTS of my time finding the fastest ways to finish a game. I am most likely the fastest Power Leveler in World of Warcraft because of this, many may know me by now with all the servers I have played on, and have seen the results of me hitting 60/70/80/85/90 before anyone else in an extremely fast time. That’s right I can get to 90 in less than 6 days (playing less than 4 days of it… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment